It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-18-2008, 04:01 AM   #1
(male)

LukeBud HB User
Im Male, 19, Nipples stick out...

I was not sure where to post this so i put it in here. (move it if that will help me to get better information)...

Well im 19 years old im male and ever since i was 13 my nipples have stuck out with a lump at the back. This was normal because i was going through puberty, but now i still have the sticking out nipples. The lumps behind have pritty much gone. But it feels like there is this liquid type substance in my nipples causing them to stick out still. The thing is if i touch my nipples (push them in) or get cold they don't stick out for a short time. Untill i have either warmed up or about 30 seconds after pushing them in. I do not think this is normal anymore because i have passed puberty as i went through it at a young age. I did go to my mum about it and she told me to go down the gym and maybe getting myself pecks will help tighten up my nipples and hold them in. But that has not worked so now it looks stupid.

Is there anything that can be done that anyone knows about? something else which i have found out recently is if i squeeze my nipples hard a liquid substance comes out from the tip of the nipples. I find all of this so embarissing and i hate taking off my t-shirt. I'm also a lifeguard so i do alot of swimming, so its hard to always keep your top on. I hope someone can help me.

Thank you,

Luke

Last edited by LukeBud; 12-19-2008 at 02:56 AM. Reason: No one has helped yet

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-19-2008, 03:26 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

vh90453 HB User
Re: Im Male, 19, Nipples stick out...

I'm sorry I don't have any idea what could be causing your problem. You might get a better response on the hormone forum. However, if I were you I'd see a Doctor, the remedy could be very simple. Good Luck.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread