It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-13-2009, 07:45 PM   #1
(female)

kwithers HB User
Symptoms, but no clue what they mean!

For the past month, I have been experiencing intense nausea--mostly at night, when trying to get to sleep. Certain smells and foods made me sick to my stomach. I had my period just last week, which rules out pregnancy. The test also came back negative. The symptoms have been getting steadily worse, but today has taken the cake.

I thought it may just have been gas at first, but now I'm not so sure. Every single thing I have eaten today (from chicken nuggets to a home cooked meal) has made me sick to my stomach. I haven't actually thrown anything up, but they've all made me nauseas to the point of hovering over the toilet. At dinner, just the smell alone made me sick and I had to force down the actual food. Now I can't hardly move without a strange stabbing sensation in my lower stomach. I constantly feel like I'm about to throw up but nothing comes out, and sitting certain ways (such a laying on my side, with one elbow propped up to type) makes it even worse. Are there any ideas on what can be going on? I'm tempted to just go to the hospital, its gotten so bad.

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Neurological problem? im 16, have many frightening symptoms lisaxaphona Open to All Other Health Topics 11 03-21-2010 05:08 AM
LP Testing? Various Symptoms? monkeymom Multiple Sclerosis 17 03-05-2010 02:42 PM
order in which symptoms appear? shooduh08 Liver & Pancreas Disorders 1 06-30-2008 06:16 AM
Strange Nerve symptoms? mletters Brain & Nervous System Disorders 2 05-06-2008 08:07 AM
¿could somebody give me a clue about these symptoms? please help cloudtop Neuropathy 2 10-17-2007 11:17 PM