It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-15-2009, 10:32 AM   #1
Junior Member
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 41
BluBird HB User
Thoracic Outlet Obstruction syndrome


My Dr. says I have Thoracic-Outlet Obstruction syndrome.

I have some questions:
1) What type Dr. (specialist) should I go to for a more thorough exam?
2) What tests should my Dr. have performed to diagnose?
3) My Dr. sent me to a Physical Theparist who says he needs to push my first rib down some to free up the space and allow blood flow - he exerts a lot of pressure, pushing down on that area....Is that how this is treated?
4) Any opinions about a Chiropractor?


Sponsors Lightbulb
Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Thoracic-Outlet Obstruction syndrome??? BluBird Spinal Cord Disorders 11 03-31-2009 03:22 PM
Need Info regarding Thoracic-Outlet Obstruction Syndrome BluBird Open to All Other Health Topics 3 01-19-2009 08:19 AM
Anyone with TOS?...thoracic outlet syndrome zephyrqueen Neuropathy 8 05-20-2008 07:18 AM
Thoracic Outlet Syndrome cind General Health 7 12-21-2007 09:22 AM
Need info on Thoracic Outlet Syndrome JennMomTo3 Brain & Nervous System Disorders 6 12-21-2007 09:16 AM

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Sign Up Today!

Ask our community of thousands of members your health questions, and learn from others experiences. Join the conversation!

I want my free account

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:55 AM.

Site owned and operated by HealthBoards.comô
Terms of Use © 1998-2015 HealthBoards.comô All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!