It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-23-2009, 06:17 PM   #1
(male)

karbojoe HB User
feeling drunk dizzy tired

My son has been feeling like he is slightly drunk and very lethargic for 2 years. He has never ever been sick short of the odd cold .Ryan is 28 years old.I have done some research and I believe there is something wrong.He has had an ekg and it is normal He went to another Dr. and he told him he needed a shrink. We are going to try Doctors until we find an answer. I had severe migranes for 30 years and was told it was weather cheeze chocolate and 100 other reasons. I had a hysterectomy 4 years ago and have not had a headacke since. I really dont have alot of faith in Doctors. Where should I start?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-24-2009, 02:31 PM   #2
(female)

mgreene70 HB User
Re: feeling drunk dizzy tired

Did the doctors consider taking a look at his sinuses? I have chronic sinus infections and go through bouts of dizziness/vertigo quite often. Also, when your sinuses are blocked, you can get very tired because your body is constantly battling the infection.

Sometimes you don't even know that you have a sinus infection. There have been several times when I have been told that I have a sinus infection and I thought my doctor was crazy, but sure enough, my sinuses were swollen so tight it was a miracle that I could breathe through my nose at all. All I knew is that I had headaches straight through my eye and I felt dizzy quite often. I still battle the sinus infections and vertigo, but at least I know what it is now.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-25-2009, 07:18 PM   #3
(male)

Panteraguy HB User
Re: feeling drunk dizzy tired

I have been having,
White build up on the roof of my mouth ,
Hullicinating before i go too sleep "that was only one night"
And as it goes away dizziness , And i also feel drunk !
Have you had any of those symptoms ?

Closed Thread