It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2009, 09:03 AM   #1
(male)

400ex HB User
I have a sore Salivtory Gland is it normal when your sick?

I have a sore throat, blowing out yellow mucus and coughing. When I first woke up I didn't have the sore salvatory gland (the one right by the Adams apple) it started hurting me about 2 days later and got significantly worse. Today is the first day its starting to feel better (hopefully im not speaking to soon) I went to CVS One Min Clinic because its Sunday and no doctors, she didn't know what could cause it and just had to say maybe just because your sick its sore.

So I am wondering is it normal to get this? I have had this before when I get cold/viral infection but now im wondering with her response is it normal and should i get it checked out further?

Thank You
Have a great Superbowl Sunday

Go Giants

Closed Thread