It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2009, 08:19 PM   #1
(female)

jenn711 HB User
tonsils

well i am going to the doctor because i have having problems with my tonsils being extremely enlarged and coated in white stuff. i was having throat pain for about the past month and it has also been causing ear infections and headaches, but the throat pain in the last few days has stopped. however, the headaches and ear infections haven't and my glands are still very enlarged. is it possible that my tonsils are infected and im just not feeling the pain anymore?

Old 02-19-2009, 09:17 PM   #2
(female)

Jrobaby HB User
Re: tonsils

ya tonsuls can be a pain in the butt! Mine were swollen and covered in white quite a few times, it was usualy strep throat... If it continues they may want to remove your tonsuls, they did that for me and it deffinately stopped me getting sick all the time.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread