It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2009, 01:11 AM   #1
(male)

tomlynch HB User
pain under ribs on right side

should I go to the emergency room for x ray

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-01-2009, 09:50 PM   #2
(female)

cocolu HB User
Re: pain under ribs on right side

hello, iam desperately in pain , under my right lower ribs, it extend to my back side, start always at nite time and i had been having it for the last 3 days, i dont know what and why happens and i am asking for any knowledege about it pleaseeeeee,i dont know if this can be related but i fell realy badly a week ago in a slipery surface and fell onto my right side hurting badly my rigt leg arounf the upper side close to my hips , i dont have any pain on my hios after that and only a big bruise on my tigh but would be realted this nasty pain on my right lower ribs?? please if is there anyone who can help me , please i would really appreciate it, i need to put my mind at rest and stop thinking is somehting really bad
thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-01-2009, 09:57 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User

Hi cocolu, and welcome to the HealthBoards...

My first thought when I read your thread was gall bladder problems. You mention it gets worse at night, does that follow eating a meal? I would see a doctor to properly diagnose you, but you can start by searching the internet for Gall Bladder. You might recognize your symptoms to be similar.

Keep us posted, OK?

Old 09-01-2009, 09:59 PM   #4
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User

Tom, I think I mistaken posted to cocolu, when this is your thread. pain under ribs on right side is typically gall bladder issues...

Old 09-01-2009, 10:15 PM   #5
(female)

jill60 HB User

Are you having any shortness of breath? I have found that I can get a rib out of place but I also have shortness of breath with the pain. If you fell you could have very well gotten a rib out of place.
Just my opinion! Hope you fell better

Jill

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocolu View Post
hello, iam desperately in pain , under my right lower ribs, it extend to my back side, start always at nite time and i had been having it for the last 3 days, i dont know what and why happens and i am asking for any knowledege about it pleaseeeeee,i dont know if this can be related but i fell realy badly a week ago in a slipery surface and fell onto my right side hurting badly my rigt leg arounf the upper side close to my hips , i dont have any pain on my hios after that and only a big bruise on my tigh but would be realted this nasty pain on my right lower ribs?? please if is there anyone who can help me , please i would really appreciate it, i need to put my mind at rest and stop thinking is somehting really bad
thanks

Old 09-04-2009, 04:34 AM   #6
(male)

Cleve06 HB User

Thanks for sharing this helpful information...

Closed Thread