It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2009, 04:19 PM   #1
(male)

MObowhunter HB User
Help for a first time poster.

Saturday i was helping my parents cut and load wood, and as we were loading, me and my dad picked up a BIG stick and loaded it on the truck. Right after that i felt some discomfort in my groin area. Not really any pain, just discomfort. Well i felt this all day saturday and didn't think anything about it. Today i went to a bow shoot (48 shots) and thru the first round i felt fine. Well the first 10 shot of the 2nd round i started to fell a little more pain. Not a lot, just a little more discomfort. Well i finished the shoot and came home and the discomfort is still there. Now my question what do you think this is? Hernia? Pulled groin? Something else? There is no lump to suggest its a hernia but im not a doctor so idk. I dosent hurt when i cough just when i move. Im going to see a doctor some time this week but i wanted some opinions now. So what do you guys think. Any opinions would be appriciated!

Old 02-16-2009, 10:18 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

ibake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB User
Re: Help for a first time poster.

My guess is that you probably have a muscle strain. I would suggest taking Aleve around the clock and try to give that area some rest, and ice it down. 20 minutes on then off. Ice it 20 minutes every hour if you can and see if that doesn't give you some relief. Staff off of the leg, keep it elevated and let it rest. Stay on the Aleve for three days to see if it can help your groin heal.It takes time for this to recover.

good luck.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread