It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-18-2009, 08:14 AM   #1
(male)

Lockegb7 HB User
Ear Pimple/Cyst or worst....

Right now I am freaking out, I often get pimples in my ear but they are around the ear canal and I usually fix them with a Qtip. This time it feels like a big one except it does not see to be pointing out.
Meaning it feels deeper inside. if you look at this picture, It hurt and feels like a pimple inside thats very big and it pushes and feels like pressure and stinging pain when I press

Now I am scared it is not a pimple but a tumour, I have first noticed it 3 or 4 weeks ago and is not feeling a lot worst im getting a little dizzy and have small headaches, nothing excrutiating but on top of the ear pain.

Now from what I know Tumour are usualy painless and grow over longer periods of time

whereas this has increased quickly over few weeks and is quite painfull to touch.

I am not sure what to do or think but I'm scared it's something bad...

Any information, Advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Last edited by moderator2; 03-11-2009 at 01:14 PM. Reason: please do not post pictures - as per the posting policy

Closed Thread