It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-23-2009, 08:31 AM   #1
(male)

xfrozenxsoulsx HB User
White spot near heart area...

Hi,

3 years ago I had 2 spontaneous pneumothorax's with air pockets in the lungs. I had to have double lung surgery. Surgery went ok. I'm 21 years old. I had 2 check-ups since then and haven't had one in 2 years. I have shortness of breath every 3 days or so where I feel like I can't breath, finally when i get a good yawn in or a good inhal exhale I can breath again. Otherwise, I feel like I can't breath. I don't know if it's anxiety or what. I also have chest pains from time to time, every once in a while. Now, here's the weird part. When I take a shower I have about a 1 1/2" white spot that shows up right beside my heart and that's exactly where I experience chest pains when I do sometimes. Every once in a while I'll get pains in the back shooting through my chest but I always assume that's just normal.

Anyways, I've been thinking about seeing a doctor. However, right now I can't afford health insurance. Anyone think of what would cause the white spot to show up in the shower and then disappear after I get out of the shower and dry off. Or when I swear the white spot shows up too and it's right beside my heart. I just worry that something is wrong around my chest area, I just don't want to see a doctor unless absolutely necessary.

Btw,

Height: 6'1"
Weight: 159

Last edited by xfrozenxsoulsx; 02-23-2009 at 08:34 AM.

Closed Thread