It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2009, 10:57 PM   #1
(female)

Acerbitas HB User
Numbness and pain

Hi ^^ I went to a doctor because my left leg was numb, and they said that I had a slipped disc. I did the exercises until it went away, when suddenly it came back, and a day later my other leg did the exact same thing, with the same symptoms (pain in hip, numbness and pain in leg) except the numbness went all the way up my right side to my head, and I was in more pain. Random parts of my body hurt, and my hands and feet have always been extremely cold, but now they are even more cold than usual, to the point it is hard to type and the cold is moving up my legs. I have a stomach ache as well. My only condition is PTSD, and I don't see how that could cause this. Anyone know what might be going on?

Last edited by Acerbitas; 03-04-2009 at 12:13 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-04-2009, 12:00 AM   #2
(female)

Reiannasmommy26 HB User
Re: Numbness and pain

When your disc slip, it can cause pressure on the nerves which can make it go numb and turn cold. I know when I"m in a lot of pain my stomach aches. I know you said you have PTSD did you have an injury? I have RSD/CRPS which is Complex Regional pain syndrome.. The reason I ask, is because with CRPS your symptoms can happen, then your skin changes colors goes from hot to cold or just one or the other, then your skin becomes hypersensitive and the pain my legs to me I would say feels like Battery Acid being poored over open sores. Definitely check back with your Dr..

Good Luck
Bren

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-04-2009, 12:15 AM   #3
(female)

Acerbitas HB User
Re: Numbness and pain

I know, I actually made a mistake when I was posting, I'm sorry! I meant that my other side was doing the same thing, but worse. Oops. :/ Really? Wow...that sucks. O_O I don't think what happened to me could have caused this...

Closed Thread