It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-06-2009, 02:19 AM   #1
(male)

sharkuss HB User
Need some help please

Hello,

I just noticed some odd syndromes and was wondering if anyone here could help. I'm 17 and i do exercise regularly. Pushups, chinups, pullups, running etc, nothing really that heavy. However since the last few days, whenever i woke up my arms would feel numb. Also, there seems to be a feeling of weakness in my forearms and hands. It seems to be largely a feeling though rather than actual weakness. The last time i noticed something odd with my forearms was doing some dumbell curls whereupon putting them down, i felt a mixture of soreness and pain. Since then i've stopped doing those curls for perhaps a month or so already but i still encounter odd problems such as this.

On sidenote, I had hives appearing for a while perhaps 3 weeks or so. Then i stopped having them but instead got itchy rashes which the doctor diagnosed as eczema. Just mentioning this in the possibility there is some link.

I also used to get a headache when i exercised. This was like maybe 6 months ago and does not happen to me anymore. Perhaps this has a link?

Does anybody know what this might be? I was wondering if it was CTS considering that i use the computer alot but there is no pain and just a sensation of weakness. Also, i'm looking for some advice on the kind of doctor i should see. I'm not sure if seeing a GP would help.

Last edited by sharkuss; 03-06-2009 at 02:27 AM.

Closed Thread