It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2009, 12:02 AM   #1
(female)

sweetv HB User
Exclamation Please help at wits end!

Hi! I have just recently found out that I have thyroid cancer. I had a partial surgery a little over a month ago and have to have the rest removed in April. A week after my surgery I rushed up to the hospital because I thought I was having a stroke. The ER docs didn't think that was what was going on and sent me home. The next day the ER doc phoned me at home and told me that they thought I had vertigo. The ENT doc told me that he did not think that was what was going on but he was sure it was not my thyroid cancer that was causing all this. He checked my hearing and found I had lost a significant amount of hearing in my right ear. So he sent me for a CT scan and so far there are no abnormalities. My eye doctor figures that I have early signs of glaucoma as well.The rest of my symptoms are dizziness, fatigue, nausea, swollen lymph nodes, headaches, confusion, and memory problems. There is also a high pitch ringing in my ears non of which ever goes away. I would like to know what this could be so that I can tell what direction I should be going in to fix this problem. I also wounder if I should get a MRI done as well.

Closed Thread