It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-15-2009, 05:28 PM   #1
(male)

jakeirwin1 HB User
Question tight chest, cant breath, bruising below chest line..........ideas?

So I have had this breathing problem since I was 12 years old. It would usually come and go. It seemed as though i would not be able to get a full breath in. Usually bending over, or stretching back, or yawning would allow me to get a full breath in. The funny thing is, I have been a distance runner my entire life and have learned to run around this breathing problem. However, I am 29 now and the problem has gotten much worse over the last three months. Now, with the exception of when I first wake up, the breathing problem is with me the entire day and through the night. My chest feels extremely tight, and my upper back is in major pain. It is often easy for me to "pop" my upper back, just by simply bending over or hanging from a bar. Sometimes my heart "flutters" and I get a sharp pain in my chest. I am also extremely bloated, despite the fact that I eat healthy and have lead an active lifestyle. I have never smoked and none of my friends or family smoke either. I also have to go poop atleast 4 times a day now, and as of a couple weeks ago, I have noticed bruises along my chest, just below my rib cage extending from one side to the other in almost a straight line. 5 years ago I had an EKG and it turned up negative, I was tested for Asthma which came up negative, I had a chest x-ray which they found "a little bit of fluid around my lung and heart, but nothing to be concerned about" But something is deffinitly wrong, im bloated, my chest is tight, I cant breath properly, im fatigued, i have chronic gas, bruises on my chest......what is this? any ideas? I dont have insurance and cannot afford to go see a doctor and pay out of pocket. I mean I literally cannot afford it.............but this seems serious. so ideas on how to see a doctor for free and get free x-rays and blood tests are also appreciated. I want to get to the bottom of this. I have devoted my life to helping others, working with people with disabilities, even getting my degree in that field.......now I am hoping that someone might be able to help me.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread