I have had pain on the RIGHT side of the hip, waistline and little close to my butt too ( outer part of butt ) Like near the right part of the spine a little bit....
I was wondering if this could have caused it :
My clothes dryer does not start on its on, so this is what i have to do;
1. When its opened I have to put my right leg on the button to hold it in.
2. With my left hand I have to spin the inside manually to get it going
3. Then I have to HURRY and press start and close the door fast ...LOL SInce this is a little weird position could I have injured that part of me?
I have been doing this for 4 months, and its been fine..so Im not sure?
I was wondering if anyone has had burning sensation at this part of your body also? If you can PLEASE do this for me so I can explain it you :
1. Place your right hand on the right side of your right hip.
2. Open the palm of your hand WIDE, it hurts all arounf there, and if you scoot your hand down a little it hurts there too...
3. Also, down a little on that part of your butt sometimes-not all the time & down my foot too
WHAT is located there exactly,, is it tissues , muscles ? Any ideas?
Thanks for helping me...