It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-21-2009, 01:39 AM   #1
(male)

PopKing HB User
Kidney's sore, Stomach garling/sore,black stools...

About a month and a half a go I noticed I was getting slight soreness in my kidneys (more in my right) which I thought it was cold in my kidneys but at about the same time I started to get really very foul smelling gas,I have also become very constipated regardless of what I eat with no urge to use the bathroom. My stools are black every time I have a bowel movement and have been that way for over a month.I now notice my stomach gargles a lot and a bit sore in some spots...has anyone ever had this problem?

Old 10-22-2009, 03:24 PM   #2
(male)

duldulhum HB User
Re: Kidney's sore, Stomach garling/sore,black stools...

Glad to hear you're using this: I plan to keep it much more aggressively up-to-date than has been the case in the past, but don't hesitate to let me know if you find errors or need clarifications.
[url=http://pretimmobiliersimulation.org]Comparatif pret immobilier simulation en ligne | [/url][url=http://pretimmobiliersimulation.org]Calcul credit immobilier simulateur gratuit - [/url][url=http://pretimmobiliersimulation.org/pret-immobilier-simulation/]Demande pret simulation immo[/url]

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-10-2009, 03:36 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

JohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB User

PopKing,

Soreness in your kidneys and stomach could be caused by inflammation. If that's what it is, it's known as "Wegener's granulomatosis" (WG). It's rare and only affects 1 in 20,000 to 30,000 people. It can affect tissues almost anywhere in the body. When it affects blood vessels it's called "vasculitis".

There are various tests used to establish a diagnosis: blood tests, urine tests, x-rays, and biopsy, for example.

On the other hand, it might be something else like an infection. The best thing would be to see a doctor.

Old 12-10-2009, 09:50 PM   #4
(female)

Ayvah2 HB User

If you are still around PopKing, please go to the doctor and get a colonoscopy. Black stools can be caused by internal bleeding (among other things, like iron supplements). You need to find out the source to ensure nothing serious is going on.

Old 12-13-2009, 09:04 PM   #5
(male)

PopKing HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayvah2 View Post
If you are still around PopKing, please go to the doctor and get a colonoscopy. Black stools can be caused by internal bleeding (among other things, like iron supplements). You need to find out the source to ensure nothing serious is going on.
I feel much better now,must have been something in the system.Thanks

duldulhum -
Quote:
Glad to hear you're using this: I plan to keep it much more aggressively up-to-date than has been the case in the past, but don't hesitate to let me know if you find errors or need clarifications.
I have no Idea what you mean?Could you please explain..

Old 12-13-2009, 11:09 PM   #6
(female)

Ayvah2 HB User

glad to hear you are feeling better!

Closed Thread