It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-26-2009, 12:47 AM   #1
(female)

myosotisL HB User
Let's care about ladies' health

Itís more likely a problem that more and more young couples cannot have a baby even if in a young age. I have read a report about a womanís experience. The story is as follows:
A lady named Ashley Price, one day she felt terrible. She was tired, dizzy spells came and went, dark splotches popped up on her chest for no reason, and she'd gained 50 pounds in two years. Some days she was starving; other days she could barely eat. Her doctor suggested that her problems would go away if Price just ate less and exercised more, even though she was dieting and working out regularly. Price demanded thyroid tests, only to have them come back normal.
Her doctor told her: "I have no idea what it is. Wait for it to go away." It didn't go away. "I could no longer think straight, no matter how hard I tried or what I did," Price says. Worse, she suffered three straight miscarriages.
Finally, four years after this nightmare began -- after the third miscarriage -- an ultrasound revealed that her ovaries were riddled with cysts. She had polycystic ovary syndrome, a hormonal disorder; symptoms include irregular periods, infertility, brain fog, and obesity.
Price's gynecologist prescribed metformin, and she finally got some relief. "I had myself back," she remembers. "I had energy, I could think, I wasn't starving all the time." Best of all, she finally had a baby, born last June.
Price isn't alone. Experts say more women than we know walk out of doctors' offices feeling that their symptoms haven't been taken seriously. They are told that their complaints are all in their heads or that everything will be fine if they would just stop worrying. So we appeal to all of us to care about ladiesí health. For us ladies, learn to relieve pressure, do more excercises, leave long away electrical machines such as computer and copy machines, wear more natural accessories < edited > and go out to breath the fresh air. On the other hand, enviornmental polution is another problem not even for the ladies but for all of us. The most easy thing we can do is to less driving cars, more planting trees and give good suggestions to people who did evil things for our enviornment to protect our enviornment.

Last edited by hb-mod; 10-26-2009 at 02:05 AM. Reason: Please don't post disallowed websites as per Posting Policy. Thanks.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread