It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-27-2009, 05:00 AM   #1
(male)

PantherFan11788 HB User
Bump on Roof of Mouth

Hey,
For the last couple months I have had this bump on the top of my mouth. It is normally not noticeable but occasionally when I eat it will become larger like in the first image. I was wondering if anyone might have any idea what it could be. It is towards the back of my mouth and isn't really painful to the touch though occasionally it will make it hurt when I swallow.

<edited>

Also I have had Lap Band surgery. I don't think it has anything to do with it but it did start appearing a month or 2 after the surgery.

Thanks,
Chris

Last edited by mod-anon; 10-29-2009 at 12:50 PM. Reason: Do not post pictures or websites. Please read and follow the posting rules.

Old 10-29-2009, 12:12 PM   #2
(male)

qwertywun HB User
Re: Bump on Roof of Mouth

i am unable to see the pictures you have put up, but i had this a while ago now, it went away in a couple of days, it was at the top center of my mouth it just dont it for no reason, i only had it the once tho

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-29-2009, 02:06 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

jennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB User
Re: Bump on Roof of Mouth

See your doctor or dentist. Any painless bump in your mouth lasting this long can be oral cancer. Please see someone ASAP.

Closed Thread