It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-27-2009, 11:46 AM   #1
Veteran
(female)

CandP HB User
Could it be my spleen??

Does a problem with your spleen just occur on its own? I have been feeling very tender on the left side, just under my heart aand/or my rib cage. It all started right after I had some coffee yesterday morning. It was hurting on/off throughout the day.

I ate normally, and well. However, it is aabout 2:30 pm, and I had thus far some cereal, a coffee, and a nutrabar. I was just about to eat some lunch, when just for a half hour now I have the urge to vomit....what could this be?

Old 10-29-2009, 12:07 PM   #2
(male)

qwertywun HB User
Re: Could it be my spleen??

is there any swelling or other signs, it could just be a mild infection around that area or just a bug you have & you caught a nerve at the same time. the spleen holds a lot of blood so if the pain gets unberable call emergancy services as it could rupture though chances of this are very low of this happening, curently i am having a simular problem where that area is swollen/enlarged so have been doing a lot of reasearch on this area, unless pain gets unberable or it dont go away in a few days i should worry, how are you felling now?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-29-2009, 09:42 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

CandP HB User
Re: Could it be my spleen??

Hi, thanks for the reply. Luckily it went away. I had remembered the minor fall I took that I had bumped into something. I didnt think anything of it, I guess it hit me a few days later....

Closed Thread