It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-29-2009, 06:54 PM   #1
(male)

Jake030292 HB User
Exclamation Bad neck and body pains

Hey, I am 17 years of age, and about 6 months ago I started having pains and aches in my neck, random minor headaches, and over those months its been getting worse. my neck and shoulders feel drained of energy, I am very fatigued all of the time, but at the same time its hard to sleep because my mind just races over things, at work my legs start aching really bad even after just 4 hours, when I feel my neck my muscles feel rock hard, I constantly feel the need to pop/crack my neck, and its just in pain all the time. I'm not sure what it is or if I should get it checked out or not. If you need anymore info just post it thanks for any advice i can get.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Cured my own left neck, shoulder, back pain with Acupuncture electronic stimulation Machaon Alternative Medicine 2 03-13-2009 06:07 AM
Lower Back & Neck Pain/Problems cheryl810 Back Problems 3 01-13-2009 05:52 AM
Is this really due to my neck? k2626 Spinal Cord Disorders 2 11-06-2008 09:12 PM
Neck Problem? ms_west Spinal Cord Disorders 11 06-27-2008 05:00 AM
sinus pain, neck pain and over heating autumn1985 Sinus Problems 0 02-24-2008 08:25 PM