It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2009, 02:42 AM   #1
(female)

Rebecca88 HB User
I have no idea...

This might be a bit of a stupid question, but a month or so ago I had pain on one side of my neck, kind of along the jaw line and when I looked downwards. The pain went away after a few days. Now I've got the same sort of pain on the other hand side of my neck. I checked for swollen lymph nodes etc, but what should they feel like? Is it obvious if there's something wrong with them? I've always been able to feel two lumpy things on each side of my neck under my chin, and I don't think they feel any different now and are the same size as each other. Is it obvious when they are swollen? I have had some pain from a wisdom tooth coming through on the same side so I don't know if it's something to do with that, but the neck pain isn't near to the back of my mouth so I'm not sure.
Also, now and again I get sore lumpy bits in my armpits, one of which lasted literally less than 24 hours before it disappeared, most of the time they are around for a day or two. Do they sound like lymph nodes or something else? From what I've read it seems as if they are only something to worry about if they don't disappear after a longer time?
Sorry for the long questions, I'd appreciate any answers
Thanks

Closed Thread