It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2009, 02:25 PM   #1
(male)

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz HB User
Fatigue/Pain/Cramps/Numbness/etc.

Ok I'll start from the top. Started almost completely randomly about a year ago to what I can remember. I was working out strenuously daily, taking supplements, vitamins, etc. Suddenly I would start getting severe cramping my calves area while running on the treadmill doing cardio. My heart rate was also much more higher it seemed and was just generally having trouble working out now and eventually couldn't at all as even stretching wouldn't alleviate it. Around this time I believe is when the severe fatigue progressed and every day I wake up I feel like I haven't slept at all still. My eyes barely open and I can barely move (back aches usually I guess). That state disappears slowly in a few minutes, but the physical ailments remain. After hardly any walking, such as around campus, I'm out of breath, panting, sweating more. After climbing like one flight of stairs I'm in the same condition, which is ridiculous. I have a further intolerance to cold (mainly in appendiges only), even when it's not that cold, my hands and feet will go ice frozen and seemingly as if I have circulation issues. Which brings me to the point of how my legs will go numb just sitting in a cross legged position or or any other variation of sitting you can possibly think of or any awkward foot placement which obviously I use to do on a regularly basis before. Intolerance to pain more so, I also receive cuts/bruises/get busted open and bleed more easier in general which is among the most annoying because I use to be the complete opposite of this. Uh... lack of concentration/memory loss, but that is probably induced due to that lack of sleep, or terrible sleep (sleep apneas, nightmare, I have both and much more every night). I tried all sleeping medication, it didn't do anything. I've tried all blood tests, been tested on THREE different occasions, all absolutely healthy. Nutrition is 10 on a scale 1-10, all my eating habits are perfect and I take vitamins every day, yet to no avail. Obviously can't exercise much because of the previous feet cramping issues. I forgot to mention the creeping is most prominent in the feet area technically, especially when walking a decently long distance. I also seem to feel increase pressure in my head during the exercising, possibly pointing to my neck since it alleviates when I move it around somewhat. I also get this when I'm lying flat now (the lightheadedness/pressure in head). Doctors have diagnosed fibromyalgia, but the medication did nothing. The symptoms I just alluded to possibly point to a pinched nerve (I can't seem to sleep on my back too, it's extremely uncomfortable for some reason and I can barely move when I go to sleep on it, and sides/shoulders go numb if I sleep on them). However, I went to physical therapy, a neurologist, am trying acupuncture now, all nothing. So yeah, I don't know what to do, the pain is intolerable and miserable, gotten worse in my wrists too it seems because of the carpal tunnel, which was maybe intensified with a pinched nerve, but I don't know. No idea on anything, gl and thanks.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-02-2009, 11:21 AM   #2
(female)

calientepocket HB User
Re: Fatigue/Pain/Cramps/Numbness/etc.

I just want to let you know you aren't the only one experiencing these problems. I'm 21 and been having VERY similar issues. I have been going to doctors appointments for three months trying to figure it and and incidentally they found swollen lymph nodes and a lump on my liver that they don't think is related. but after the three months of the symptoms you described they have become less and less frequent.

Old 01-12-2010, 09:46 PM   #3
(male)

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz HB User
Re: Fatigue/Pain/Cramps/Numbness/etc.

Nah, everything is healthy with me. The acupuncture was the first thing that gave me relief for a bit, stopped the cramps in my feet and moved the pain up. Was too expensive though. So figured it could certainly be a pinched nerve (obstructing my sleep). I can't like sleep on my side (noticably left) because I feel jolts of pain up sorta to my heart/chest area from my lower side.

Closed Thread