It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2009, 08:19 PM   #1
(female)

MistyAnn HB User
born with left rib curved outwards

The only reason I am posting a question on here is because earlier today I hit my left rib (that's curved outwards) and it kinda hurt and left a red mark for a while...and so I was just wondering if anyone had any information on curved ribs? any health benefits or concerns? Apparently it used to be really noticeable when I was a baby but now not so much. I'm almost 23 and i'm actually a pretty healthy person and probably the healthiest in my family. I've never broken a bone or ever had to be admitted to the hospital for anything. Still, sometimes my rib bothers me only because it's gross in the fact that when I lay down it really sticks out!

The Following User Says Thank You to MistyAnn For This Useful Post:
Neburgwapo (11-07-2010)
Old 11-07-2010, 12:59 PM   #2
(male)

Neburgwapo HB User
Re: born with left rib curved outwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistyAnn View Post
The only reason I am posting a question on here is because earlier today I hit my left rib (that's curved outwards) and it kinda hurt and left a red mark for a while...and so I was just wondering if anyone had any information on curved ribs? any health benefits or concerns? Apparently it used to be really noticeable when I was a baby but now not so much. I'm almost 23 and i'm actually a pretty healthy person and probably the healthiest in my family. I've never broken a bone or ever had to be admitted to the hospital for anything. Still, sometimes my rib bothers me only because it's gross in the fact that when I lay down it really sticks out!
Hey! you know, I'm also having the same ribs as what you have and I really don't like it. It's just that my classmates have a flat ribs I i'm the only one has a ribs that stick out. It's so gross. It's already been years since I've been looking for a person having the same ribs as mine. I'm still you but I'm glad someone with the same ribs as mine made up to your age. I thought this is a very bad disease.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-03-2011, 08:53 PM   #3
(male)

JRestricted HB User
Re: born with left rib curved outwards

ya know i have the exact same thing and it bothers me for the same reasons it would be very helpful if there were a docter on this site that could help us out because i have been confused about *** is wrong with my ribs for time and now that i found this i really do want to know more

Closed Thread