It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-09-2009, 07:31 PM   #1
(male)

Fendabenda HB User
Red face Feel horrible.

Hey there. Im in a very bad mood, and I decided to just watch TV all day. I've been sitting down all day doing absoluetly nothing. I took a nap from 4-4:45. I did not do my daily run (2-3 miles a day), and I sat in my chair since I got home from school. I have eaten and stuff, but I just feel depressed, groggy, and hungry. Its lasted all day and it sucks

Is it a result of doing nothing? Is my body trying to adjust to being a couch potato? More importantly, how can I feel better? Tomorrow is going to be a horrible day if I feel like this.

Thanks in advance.

Old 11-09-2009, 08:23 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

eyesworld HB Usereyesworld HB Usereyesworld HB Usereyesworld HB Usereyesworld HB Usereyesworld HB Usereyesworld HB User
Re: Feel horrible.

maybe you're coming down with something?
I hope you feel better

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-10-2009, 07:03 AM   #3
(male)

J0sh8830 HB User

Hmmm interesting, it sounds very similar to what I have been feeling the last few months. Im sorry I have no idea what it is, but I am going to my family doctor soon. I'm usually a very active person, but lately I cant feel good, even when I'm relaxing, and I have horrible headaches...maybe if you dont feel well soon you should make an appointment. Hope you feel better!

Josh

Old 11-10-2009, 07:29 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

ibake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB User

I would say why don't you try going on a run? The endomorphins that your body releases should make you feel better and it should take care of the hungries also. If you still don't feel better, you could just chalk it up to a crappy day and start over tomorrow. We all have those days. But when do have a normal exercise routine, your body gets used to it and it looks for it and you tend to get out of sorts when it doesn't happen. So that may be part of your problem. Or you may just be in a funk....hang in there.

Closed Thread