It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-13-2009, 08:01 AM   #1
(male)

TayHota HB User
Tummy Bug vs. Food poisoning?

The quick version: Ate a burrito Monday for lunch (shrimp). Sometime later that day started having what I thought was heartburn: a gnawing pain in my stomach, which spread throughout my abdomen throughout the night. Worked Tuesday, by the end of the day was having cramps, flu symptoms and diarrhea- sweating like a pig, 99 degree temp... This lasted throughout Thursday afternoon. It's Friday morning and have not been back to work- stomach still gurgly but no diarrhea today- just mild stomach cramps and sleepy...

Two questions: stomach bug or food poisoning? And- am I silly for not having gone to work today? If it's a bug, is there a rule for how long to wait before working after diarrhea stops? Thanks!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-14-2009, 07:46 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

itburns2004 HB Useritburns2004 HB Useritburns2004 HB Useritburns2004 HB Useritburns2004 HB Useritburns2004 HB Useritburns2004 HB User
Re: Tummy Bug vs. Food poisoning?

Go buy oil of oreganol p73 from a health store.use three drops under tongue count to 30 and drink a lot of water..it's hot.IT will work and kill the food poisioning.do it until you feel all better.it is a greaaaaat product.ihave used it for 14 years!!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread