It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-13-2009, 11:53 PM   #1
(female)

alwayswithme HB User
Question nauses and vomiting everyday

Hello to all,Its my mom she is very ill she is 61 yrs old she has been like this for awhile she has this constant nauses and vomiting she can not keep anything inside her stomache no liquids not even a glass of water,she is in the hospital all the time they finally did the camera down the throat and the results came that she has a high herneria and as she is vomiting they send her home i have tried nauses pills that doesnt work i have had test done i had her liver checked out that came back normal,pet scan about 4yrs ago tons of catscans. I just got her some cola syrup to put on some crushed ice that didnt work.Please any one with any thoughts i would be grateful for your help and advice thankyou all for listening. Alwayswithme

Old 11-14-2009, 01:04 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

friendsville HB User
Re: nauses and vomiting everyday

I have a Hiatal Hernia,although not nearly as servere as your mom.Taking one spoon of tuna,w/o mayo,will stop eating cold.It would feel that I was having a heart arttack. I
had prob. 20 incidents of H/H where I swore I was having such attacks.Thank God, I
never had a real one,or they would have presc.a Tums tablet. I also avoided spag. sauce
for years as that gave me problems.I guess it is the acid in food that may be the culprit.
It was pesky for years,but calmed down the last few years.Have your mom carry some-thing like Tums at all times. Good luck...Bill

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-14-2009, 09:10 PM   #3
(female)

alwayswithme HB User
Re: nauses and vomiting everyday

Thankyou for your help my mom is a mess she is so bad she is constant nauseas.Did you ever here of gerd? also people that take all of these medication like previcid,nexium, all of these acid reflex i was reading on a site that this man swears by taking from the health store called magnisium i think thats the name i have to check my notes i do alot of research,this man that posted this everybody that has these issues swear by it and now they are doing great maybe you should look into it ill get the full info for you if you like Thank you for your help now im going to find a really good gi doctor. Please keep me posted on any info you might think would help and also if you need any help please let me know Thankyou Alwayswithme.

Closed Thread