It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-20-2009, 03:51 AM   #1
(female)

VampD3 HB User
Unhappy Last resort

Hi everyone. I am new here. I need some help or advice or news of anyone else going through what I am.

First of all I live in the UK so procedures etc will be different.

I have been suffering from sickness. Its been going on now for about 9 months now. I have kept a diary and have pin pointed it down to my monthly cycle.

Basically the first week I will feel great, normal. The second I will feel ok but will have the odd day where I start to feel a bit sick, nothing much. Third week the same just a bit worse towards the end of that week
The forth week is what I have come to call my "bad week" where I will feel sick and off my food every other day for that whole week. Then it will come to the night or day before I start and that night I will be sick over the toilet or basin and be ill all night. The next day I will feel off and then I start my period.

The first few days I will still feel sick but not really bad, then It goes and the cycle repeats, I willfeel great the week I finish my period then on and on and on.

Its interfereing with my life so much. I cant be with my partner much as for nearly 2 weeks of every month I just want to sleep as I feel sick. I have been to hospital and they say there is nothing wrong with my stomach and bowel and that it could be hormoanal. I am due to try goign on the pill to see if it helps.

I suffer from IBS as well and have problems with my bowel but it doesnt make me feel sick.

I just wondered if anyone else has been through this?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread