It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-20-2009, 08:08 AM   #1
(female)

kristymarie87 HB User
Unhappy Not sure what this is?

I've been feeling sick for about 4 days now, from morning to noon. It's putting me off eating, just the thought of food makes me want to throw up. I'm trying really hard to eat, but even when i'm hungry i can only manage a couple of mouthfulls then i have to try and force a bit more.

My diet hasn't changed, isnt unhealthy. No new meds.

Today i woke up with terrible indigestion to the point where it was uncomfortable to move. Its gone now but the sick feeling is back.

I'm drinking plenty of fluids and still eating as much as i can bear.

I missed my depo (contraceptive) injection by two weeks and hd to get the morning after pill. I got it 26 hours after the incident and then used condoms for 2 weeks until i could get my injection. I have no spotting and the pregnancy test was negative.

My periods have stopped since i have been on the depo so i cant tell by a misse period if i am or am not but the test was negative anyway!

What could this be?

Old 11-20-2009, 08:43 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

ibake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB User
Re: Not sure what this is?

I would take another pg test. Just because the FIRST test was negative doesn't mean that the second one will be. You have a 10 day window that you can normally get pregnant in. I would take another test, if I were you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-20-2009, 08:58 AM   #3
(female)

kristymarie87 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibake&pray View Post
I would take another pg test. Just because the FIRST test was negative doesn't mean that the second one will be. You have a 10 day window that you can normally get pregnant in. I would take another test, if I were you.

I'll deffo go buy myself one. Would be the worst timing though! Are there any other signs i could look out for?

Old 11-20-2009, 09:18 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

ibake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB User

sore breasts, bloated feeling, feeling nauseous....... Not being hungry OR being ravenous. good luck!

Old 11-20-2009, 09:20 AM   #5
(female)

kristymarie87 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibake&pray View Post
sore breasts, bloated feeling, feeling nauseous....... Not being hungry OR being ravenous. good luck!
Well most of that is right! But then i do suffer from alot of this and think i'm pregnant but end up being well.....not pregnant!

Closed Thread