It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-24-2009, 02:18 AM   #1
(female)

flyonthewall3 HB User
Question Sudden lightheadedness

I've been feeling lightheaded for several hours now. It came on just randomly. I have been eating and drinking normally today. I didn't take any different medication. It's not low blood sugar (I ate some candy), or low blood pressure (I took my blood pressure and it's normal.) My pulse is a little low though... 53. I'm not sick or anything.

And it's not anxiety or stress... I was feeling perfectly content when it started.

I have been trying to do my math homework, but having a really hard time. This stuff is easy, but I just can't seem to think. I'm just so dizzy feeling and it's very frustrating.

What could cause this random lightheadedness to suddenly come on?

Last edited by flyonthewall3; 11-24-2009 at 02:22 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-24-2009, 09:10 AM   #2
(female)

renko HB Userrenko HB Userrenko HB Userrenko HB Userrenko HB Userrenko HB Userrenko HB Userrenko HB Userrenko HB User
Re: Sudden lightheadedness

You might check to see if you have an inner ear problem. Sometimes that or sinus infection can make you feel dizzy or lightheaded. Just a suggestion. Your doctor will know.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-24-2009, 10:23 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

AnnD HB UserAnnD HB User
Re: Sudden lightheadedness

Lay down and see if that gives you some relief...if it does then you probably have an ear infection...so yes you are sick go to the doctor he can prescribe two medications...one for the dizziness and an antibiotic. However,you can buy over the counter Dramamine(the stuff they take for sea/car sickness) the less drowsy kind and that should help with the dizziness but you would need to see a doctor to be sure it isn't an ear infection.

Closed Thread