It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-24-2009, 10:55 AM   #1
(female)

Serenabella0303 HB User
Exclamation I have multiple symptoms...for years now...HELP!

Ok I have had a runny nose for the last 5 years that I can remember and its not the allergies kinda runny nose...it is snot blowing all the time. I wake up some times hocking goobers. I feel like I have a cold all the time. It is really embarassing becasue I will be talking to someone and my nose will just start dripping. I have tried every allergy medication cold medication nothing works it wont leave. I have also had gas (like boiling gas that I cant control) and every 4 or 5 days it is followed by diarea. That has been going on for about 7 years. I will be peeing and diarea will just come out of the other hole. This is embarassing becasue I am usually out when it happens. And the smell is so bad. Its like I cant control it. I also have horrible yeast infections. I have had them for so long lets say about 7 years too. They never go away. I have taken so much diflucan and used natural products too but it always comes right back or should I say never even goes away. I also break out with a rash on my legs and arms sometimes. I feel like I have a real serious case of Candida but I dont know what to do becasue nothing will get rid of it. I think the Gas is from the bacteria overgrowth from it. Is it possible that my running nose is from this too? I am so sick of being sick.... I will be so thankful if someone could just help me cure this please.

Old 11-24-2009, 12:54 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

pinkpixies HB User
Re: I have multiple symptoms...for years now...HELP!

Have you had cultures to make sure it is a yeast infection? It could be bacterial...especially if you're having accidents.

And have you had an X ray of your tummy to check for an impaction? That can cause gas and diarrhea.

And have you tried using a Neti pot (spelling?) for your nasal symptoms?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread