It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-10-2010, 04:00 AM   #1
(female)

ocean2010 HB User
sick mum

Hi my mum is 45 years old with high blood pressure. She had her uterus removed in 2000 as she had a fibroid in the right ovary. For about 3 years after the operation, she was healthy. However for about 7 years now she has been having pain all over the body. The most recent is cold flushes and numbing pain from the right hand finger tips going up to her back, spine and up to her scalp. Alongside this, she has very bad pain on the right side of her back which aches when she moves and breathes in. Both her legs hurt too. She has a metallic taste in her mouth and finds it hard swallowing when eating and drinking. Moreover, she has a dry cough and gets short of breath when speaking. She also has itching in her anus and vagina for over 4 month which she has tried various remedies for but no luck. And as if all this was not enough, for the past 2 weeks her right eye keeps swelling up and then calming. She also feels extremely itchy all over her body, which turns into pink lumps in lines when she scratches. The GP has sent her for various tests; from blood tests to ultrasounds, but everything comes back normal, when it is obvious she is in a lot of pain which I believe cannot be normal. The GP is useless now as he repeatedly tells us he cannot do anything else. My mum has asked for MRI scan as she’s got it into her head that (god forbid), she has cancer.

Do you think she has? I know there is a lot going on. Anyone experienced similar? I'd appreciate your response. Thanks in advance! Reply soon.

Ocean2010

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread