It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-13-2010, 06:55 PM   #1
(female)

lizz223 HB User
Stomach pains EVERY morning.

This is my first time posting, I thought I would try it out.

For the past 3-4 years I have had bad stomach pains every morning. The stomach pain sometimes varies but generally painful. (general pain, I can hear my stomach, feel like vomiting.) I have not vomited before, because I have tried so hard not too. Sometimes I will have diarrhea (But I think it's from the anxiety knowing I'm sick and going to feel that way from school) I use the toilet very morning to do my business and it's normal, besides the pain in my stomach.

It's only when I wake up early. I'm usually alright if I wake up 9am or later. The pain by the end of the school day is gone, and I feel perfectly fine.
I have anxiety from it at times, and at one point had horrible panic attacks (not related to stomach pains, but I thought I should just add it in just in case), but that occurred a little over a year ago and I'm dealing with it well. But sometimes will come mildly from having a fear of being sick in class. (like the thought of not being able to make it to a bathroom)

Once in a while, if I get to sleep in, I'll wake up from stomach pains, around the time I would normally wake up for school (6-7) I will lay there till they go away or fall back asleep if i can.

I have tried eating breakfast, not eating breakfast, eating before bed, not eating before bed, eating certain food/drinks for breakfast/dinner and being careful with what food I eat (I have a sensitive stomach and gets upset easily with certain food) but nothing helps. I have also tried taking pepto bismol in the morning. But it doesn't help either.

Generally I won't eat at all during school to avoid have any chance of being sick.

I'm started to get worried, and I'm scared it will effect me later in life if I can't deal with waking up in the morning.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-14-2010, 09:43 PM   #2
(female)

Ayvah2 HB User
Re: Stomach pains EVERY morning.

Do you take any medications? And are you a diabetic?

If no for these, have you seen a gastroenterologist? (GI doc)

Closed Thread