It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-01-2010, 03:19 PM   #1
(female)

Mummy25 HB User
Pins and needles in my feet

Hi all,

I never thought much of it until tonight to be honest. Lately I been getting lots of pins and needles in my legs. Today I have had it more than once and its starting to make me think something is wrong with me.

What has scared me the most is I got up from the chair and my legs gave way and I quickly grabbed the end of my bed. Not far from where I was sitting.

So just layed down but my legs have been really tingling and hurting me.

Old 07-01-2010, 03:47 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

janewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB User
Re: Pins and needles in my feet

It could be you're just sitting in positions that make your legs fall asleep, and it might help if you avoid crossing your legs. Or it could be a problem with your circulation, or peripheral neuropathy.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-02-2010, 02:40 AM   #3
(female)

Mummy25 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by janewhite1 View Post
It could be you're just sitting in positions that make your legs fall asleep, and it might help if you avoid crossing your legs. Or it could be a problem with your circulation, or peripheral neuropathy.
Thats what I thought aswell but not sure as I do get it quite a lot and my legs feel so heavy and really hut but right leg feels worse. If while I was walking around I felt as if I was going to get pins and needles. my arms hurt aswell.

I made an appointment for Monday. It just that it's happened yesterday it's been happening for a while but never though much of it until yesterday pins and needles I kept getting all the time. Even typing now my arms are killing me.

Oh forgot my feet are tingling all the time.

Old 07-02-2010, 06:08 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

janewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB User

No, feet tingling all the time does not sound normal. I'm glad you are getting it checked out.

Old 07-02-2010, 12:15 PM   #5
(female)

Mummy25 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by janewhite1 View Post
No, feet tingling all the time does not sound normal. I'm glad you are getting it checked out.

I actually got to see the doctor today and got to have a blood test on tuesday and go back to see her in two weeks

I'm worried that it might be serious.

Last edited by Mummy25; 07-02-2010 at 12:16 PM.

Old 07-04-2010, 07:51 AM   #6
(male)

iknowit HB User

This is very rare, but when my feet really started bothering me with tingling and pain, the doctors couldn't figure out what was wrong with me. It took an MRI to find out that I had a tethered spinal cord which was causing the pain in the feet and legs. After the detethering most of the pain has gone away.

Old 07-04-2010, 08:29 AM   #7
(female)

Mummy25 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowit View Post
This is very rare, but when my feet really started bothering me with tingling and pain, the doctors couldn't figure out what was wrong with me. It took an MRI to find out that I had a tethered spinal cord which was causing the pain in the feet and legs. After the detethering most of the pain has gone away.
Hi

Well since that night I seemed to have got worse my hands, arm,leg, feet are feeling funny. As I injured my right knee when my son was 1 he is now 3 by slipping on one of his toys. My right leg been really bad and it had been fine. Even though left leg is feeling numb and just weird and hands are painful. Feeling strange picking up things aswell.
Lower back in hurting so wondering so been wondering if it's my spine aswell. Weirdly with me is all my right side that seem worse than left.

Old 08-24-2011, 01:08 AM   #8
(female)

Mega88 HB User

Hi did you ever find out why your legs and feet kept getting pins and needles ?? I get the same thing and I'm a little worried is all?

Old 08-24-2011, 02:47 AM   #9
(female)

Mummy25 HB User

Yes doctor said I have scoliosis. Which means my spine bent to righg slightly but said I need to lose weight.
But funny you replied today woken up feeling bad with pains in my right leg it's like my whole right side numb feels weird. I still got to lose weight.
I juxt hope it's not a blood clot in my leg feel so bad. But getting pins in right and slightly left too. Forever health probs i got.

Old 08-24-2011, 02:55 AM   #10
(female)

Mega88 HB User
Wink Re: Pins and needles in my feet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mummy25 View Post
Yes doctor said I have scoliosis. Which means my spine bent to righg slightly but said I need to lose weight.
But funny you replied today woken up feeling bad with pains in my right leg it's like my whole right side numb feels weird. I still got to lose weight.
I juxt hope it's not a blood clot in my leg feel so bad. But getting pins in right and slightly left too. Forever health probs i got.
Ahhh ok fair enough my doctor doesn't say any thing about weight issues just keeps giving me blood tests and nothing is coming up exept lack of vitamin D so I guess I'll find another doctor and get a second oppinion, thanks for your help

Closed Thread