It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-14-2010, 03:21 PM   #1
(female)

dwullenweber HB User
high po2 levels

my doctor said that i have high po2 levels found from a mixed venous gas blood test. he said something about oxygen therapy but that my insurance may not cover it. Is there anything else that can be done?
He kinda scared me when he explained to me that my main blood vessels that carry oxygen to the smaller veins that lead to many of my organs, were not getting the oxygen needed.. This sounds scary to me..
I already have fluctuating blood pressure issues, i had to wear an oxymeter over night that revealed oxygen levels at 86 for over 5 minutes. I had a sleep study that revealed that I had decreased oxygen but not bad enough to have a cpap.. I have been so tired and unfocused.
I am hoping to hear from others who have somthing simular going on.
I dont know what I should do next..

Debbie

Old 10-15-2010, 10:00 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

ibake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB User
Re: high po2 levels

Debbi,

for the sleep stduy, did it last all night? The reason I ask is that my hubby had one done, but his torubles showed up in the second part of the night, not the first.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread