Re: Pee is cloudy. Could be urine infection??
There are number of reasons your sperm can cloudy.
1. If you consume a lot of dairy products, it may be calcium.
2. Certain medications will change the color of your urine.
3. Sperm can change the color. It will get better when you become sexually active. It is not a problem. It kind of leaks in into your urine.
4. Infection can cause cloudiness. But, it usually involves some discomfort and fever.
5. If you eat at lot of sugar, your urine can turn cloudy. It can indicate that you may be diabetic.
You can get kits at the drug store for occult blood. You can also get test strips for sugar in your urine. If either indicates positive, you must, must, must go to the doctor.