I did that when I was a kid. Tried to unplug my Strawberry Shortcake clock from the wall and accidentally touched the prongs while they were still sort of inside the socket and ZZZZZTTTTT! It freaked me out and the smell of ozone was very memorable.
Then another time (more recently) I was trying to play amateur electrician to replace a socket that wasn't working in my living room. Since I know nothing of how these things work, I didn't know you had to turn off the electricity before touching a screwdriver to the screws so, once again ZZZZZZTTTT!
And another time, I had to flip the lightswitch around because some stupid guys painted by bathroom and installed the lightswitch back upside down so it was all reversed. Didn't turn off the electricity and yet again ZZZZZTTT!
My point is that I did not suffer any ill effects from it except that I felt like an idiot those last 2 times. It would be totally different if you were exposed to high voltage and had a seizure or something, which you didn't. I'm sure you'll be just fine.