It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2010, 09:38 PM   #1
(male)

Jetty21 HB User
Unhappy Chest Pains - Stinging Sensations

Hello,

I am a 23 year old male, I have had ongoing chest pains and stinging sensations across the chest for 3-4 years now, I will outline my issues below:
  • Chest Pains
  • Stinging across the chest, noticed more when lying down and holding my breath, releasing and then sitting back up - this really causes bad stinging sensations.
  • Pain around the sternum and below this area.
  • Sometimes I get a tap type flutter in my aorta, does not affect me much at all.

I also have back pains, especially lower back. I also have pain in the central part of my back especially center back from my chest, I also get hungry and do get stomach aches and pains along with dihorrea and sometimes stinging pains from the anus up my back a little and to my front.

I have seen so many doctors in regards to this, I have had EKG/ECG, Blood Tests, X-Rays and all of them have come back normal.

I have been in hospital a few times suffering from the same thing, they also took blood tests and did monitoring and nothing was out of place even though I was still feeling those chest pains.

I have gone back again to the doctors, the doctor believes it has to all do with my back, pinched or damaged nerves are causing the pains I am feeling in my stomach, my chest, and the stininging pains that I am also getting including the lower back pains.

I have been put off work until I can get the issues sorted, if I don't there goes my ongoing employment.

I do not get pains in my arms or anything like that, the pains seem to be all centralized more than anything.

Has anyone got ideas?

Also note that the pain in my chest area is more painful if I was to pressure the chest bone area of the sternum. So if I was to lean over a chair and had my chest on the chair and got back up the pain would be worse.

The pain seems to stay and then go, come back and go.

I am tired of it and I am tired of not knowing what it is.

Thank you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread