It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-30-2010, 06:28 AM   #1
(female)

maniac2010 HB User
Any idea what is wrong with me??

Just wondering if any of you out there can help. I was put on anti-depressants after failed ivf-only 5mg of lexapro, which I reacted horribly too. I had a very fast heart beat, restless legs and jaw stiffness. I had to stop after 2wks and take xanax to help with the side effects. On looking at my diet, I react very badly to all stimulants - alcohol, chocolate and caffeine in that I get very bad breathlessness and panic attacks. I now am on klacid antibiotic for a throat infection and I have very bad pains in my legs/muscles. I've been exhausted tired for the last 2yrs and docs have been putting it down to depression, but I honestly don't think it is. I am also urinating quite alot. Up to 5times during the night. I am so sick of doctors and have attended a reflexologist and acupunturist to see if they could help me. I didn't tell them any of my symptoms, but both were worried bout my gallbladder and one of them advised me to have neurological testing for autoimmune issues. I am dreading going back to my family doctor, as I am convinced she thinks I am a hypochondriac. Any advice please? What should I say to doc about the Gallbladder? Thank you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-30-2010, 08:46 AM   #2
(male)

cjsara04 HB User
Re: Any idea what is wrong with me??

Just a quick question. Have they ever done a blood test on you?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-30-2010, 10:33 AM   #3
(female)

maniac2010 HB User
Re: Any idea what is wrong with me??

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjsara04 View Post
Just a quick question. Have they ever done a blood test on you?
Yes. Had lots of blood tests. The only one that is out of sync is ca125, but I have had a pelvic MRI, which ruled out ovarian cancer. I do suffer from ovarian cysts though, so doc thinks thats why ca125 is off.

Closed Thread