It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-21-2011, 04:13 PM   #1
(male)

subterfuge HB User
seemingly unrelated problems?

Wasn't sure what to title this thread, or even where to post it! It's a bit of a weird one. I need Dr. House!

Anyway, I have various things bothering me and im not sure where to start.
In no particular order:

Sleep apnea? - Sometimes I suffer from what I think is 'sleep paralysis'. I wakeup, unable to move, but can hear everything going on around me.
If I sleep on my back (which i try to avoid) I am guaranteed to have nightmares.

Tonsil stones - So annoying! I rarely cough them up, and I cant see them no matter how thorough I inspect the area using various sterile tools and a flash light. They must hide super deep. I can taste them sometimes when i 'suck' on my tonsils. My tonsils dont seem to be like the images you see online where tonsils look like little balloons. My tonsils are just little pockets and holes that go IN. Nothing sticks out.

Low testosterone?? - Im sure I have this, but Doctors always refuse to run a blood test to confirm it and just fob me off. I have NO facial hair, and very little underarm hair and im a 26 year old male. I find it very hard to put muscle on no matter how much I exercise. I often have a foggy mind and my memory is worse that anyone who I have ever met. No morning erections

Anxiety - I've suffered from anxiety for years and years. I get very nervous over the slightest things. Stops me doing things. Some social anxiety, but only with strangers. I cant get my words out.

Speech - I've always spoken very very fast. That wouldn't be a problem in itself, but my mouth cant seem to keep up and I lose clarity as a result. No matter how hard I try, I cant slow it down.

Could there be a link between all these things?
It sounds bizzare, but I keep finding other people online experiencing all the same issues at the same time. People nearly in the exact same boat as me! Is this coincidence? Just seems odd. They all seem so unrelated.

Also, when I go to see a Doctor, should I just mention one problem at a time, per visit? Otherwise he'd be totally bombarded, wouldn't he?

I think maybe the cure for nearly all of my symptoms would be testosterone injections. It seems to be one of the common themes in the posts I read.

Im also looking into getting my tonsils taken out. I think that the GP will tell me I cant though.

I'd be interested in people thoughts and stuff, but I also posted this for my own personal use as something to read back on. Having all of my thought/issues in one post could be a useful resource.
Thanks!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread