It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-21-2011, 09:53 PM   #1
(male)

RealWorried HB User
Strange Symptoms (Please Help Me!) (Please Reply)

I don't know where to post this so I am posting this under General Health (please don't delete). I am sorry if this is long I am just trying put all the detail I think is important.

I have frequent headaches that started a month ago and I currently still have them. About the same time that my headaches started I have ringing in both of my ears and my left ear pulsates when I sleep. I also have a feeling of something crawling under my skin throughout my whole body that started occurring since mid August of 2010. I've been having to urinate quite frequently, for example I urinate about a few minutes after I drink any liquid and after I do urinate I feel as if I have to urinate again right after. Since December of 2010 I have been feeling nausea and vomiting after I eat which is still happening. Just a few weeks ago I just started to have night sweats that usually haven't occurred before. My throat also feels as if something is caught in there and every time I try to spit/hack it out nothing comes out. I have been to the doctor to get checked on and have had an EEG and MRI scan of my head which the doctors said it appears normal. I had an HIV test done and came back negative. I have requested to get a Cytomegalovirus (CMV) and Epstein-Barr virus (EBV) test done and currently I am waiting to get the results back. I am going to go back and get tested for Chlamydia and Toxoplasmosis. Somebody please tell me whats going on with me. Does anybody suggest anymore test I should get done? Should I get another HIV done because, I read that people should take another one six weeks after the first test or would there be no point for me to get another one done? If this helps the last time I had sex was about 2 or 3 years ago.

I have white coating on my tongue that keeps coming back even after I scrape it off. My ENT doctor has prescribed me some Prilosec and Azithromycin (antibiotic)because he said I might have acid refluxing damaging my esophagus since I have been vomiting.

P.S: If my test for CMV and EBV test come back positive should my brother and sister get tested for it also because I have shared food and drinks with them. Also how long can CMV and EBV last outside of the host?

If anybody has experienced or is experiencing these symptoms please help me to put a name on it and if you overcame this torture please inform on how you beat it.

-John

Last edited by RealWorried; 01-26-2011 at 07:10 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
crawling under skin, frequent urination, head aches, nausea and vomiting, ringing ears