It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-24-2011, 07:02 PM   #1
(female)

Stacybear HB User
Painful lymph nodes in groin area? Other symptoms, plz help :)

Ok , i have really painful lymph node on the left side just below my groin area, later that same day i got the feeling i was coming down with flu, aching and sudden shooting pains in my limbs and joints ect, and a really throbbing head/ neck pain and stiffness, like from the back of my neck going upwards. I still have this headache, it has been coming and going over the past two days, tonight i can feel tingling in my left knee, i feel as tho it might be swelling up (not sure if its connected). I feel really tired like i havent got the energy to really be bothered doing anything. I have pcos, just thought it was worth mentioning, i pee alot thru the night since i had a really painful kidney infection last year. I had some pain in the opposite side of my groin a cpl of months ago too, but at that time i didnt realise we had lymph nodes there lol. Any help, advice or some ideas of wat might be causing this would be really appreciated, i intend on goin to the docs, but i cant stop thinking about it and i like to do a bit of reasearch before i go , thanx in advance

Old 02-25-2011, 05:47 PM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

sjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB User
Re: Painful lymph nodes in groin area? Other symptoms, plz help :)

Hi I think the doctor is a great idea maybe even emergency room tonight since a stiff neck can indicate meningitis and can be real serious.

As for the lymph node problem one person as a child had swollen lymph nodes and I am not sure if the doctor prescribed antibiotics or not but they were told to take a warm bath over the area. It took a long time before they went down and it seemed they were harder after that. It was wondered if there was involvement with later endometriosis and Candida infection.

Last edited by sjb; 02-25-2011 at 05:52 PM. Reason: addition made

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-26-2011, 06:28 AM   #3
Inactive
(female)

SnowBunny2020 HB UserSnowBunny2020 HB UserSnowBunny2020 HB UserSnowBunny2020 HB UserSnowBunny2020 HB UserSnowBunny2020 HB UserSnowBunny2020 HB UserSnowBunny2020 HB UserSnowBunny2020 HB UserSnowBunny2020 HB UserSnowBunny2020 HB User

SJB...You and I, side bar here. LOL. I highly suspect that many people are suffering from Candida and don't know it. There are sooooo many symptoms and horrid diseases that come from having it. The least little bit of sugar and it flares in me. I take Candex and I think it helps.
Regarding lymph nodes: I was diagnosed with a swollen lymph node right under my breast bone. Dr scheduled me for surgery to take a peek. In the mean time, I did some research and discovered how rebounding (jumping on a little trampoline) helps clean the lymph nodes. So, I bought one, bounced every chance I got and when I went in for surgery, the doctor found that there was no longer a swollen node. The surgery was for nothing. I don't really know for sure if the rebounding took care of the problem or not, but it's great exercise and just to be on the safe side, I do recommend it.

Old 02-27-2011, 11:19 AM   #4
Facilitator
(female)

sjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB User

Hi Stacybear well I am hoping I can help someone a bit. I would also do a brisk walk after each meal since the jump machine can eventually cause knee problems, foot or other injuries from falls if there are clutz or balance problems or if a simple misstep or mistake is made.

Walking takes up less space and is free.

Closed Thread