It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2011, 02:26 AM   #1
(female)

litllaur0122 HB User
Unhappy Stomach Stuff-- starting to get worried

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to see if you guys had any possible insight into what might be going on with me.

4/16/10 I went to the emergency room for the 2nd time in about 1.5 to 2 months. For horrible stomach pain that caused cramping diarrhea and vomiting. After this visit i went to several doctors had every possible test done and everyone told me it was gastritis (i'm sure that is spelled wrong). Fast forward to 2 weeks ago (weekend of presidents day) I was getting dizzy and thought it might be from not being replenished enough after working out

however, sunday night i wake up in a cold sweat with a fever (I never get fevers and usually my temperature is under 98.6). I thought nothing of it and figured it was the flu. It was the kind of things where I don't throw up or anything just feel horrible maybe some diarrhea and that's about it. I went to work the next day and left a little early cause i was still feeling off.

this week on monday i wake up dizzy call my doctor and he says it sounds viral (I thought it might be related to the singular he had me start taking)

ON tuesday I wake up with the same stomach cramping i had when i went to the er .but not vomiting and not the excessive diarrhea i had before. I came home from work with a 99.9 fever and am feeling better but have been feeling off since. Basically like i need to pass gas, poop, vomit, or burp all the time but when any of those things happen (i have not vomited) i have no relief.

Any information would be wonderful. As every doctor tells me there is nothing wrong with me but I am starting to disagree and wonder what to do. I can't keep missing work.

Thanks
Lauren

The following user gives a hug of support to litllaur0122:
Searchin (03-04-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-04-2011, 05:29 AM   #2
Inactive
(female)

SnowBunny2020 HB UserSnowBunny2020 HB UserSnowBunny2020 HB UserSnowBunny2020 HB UserSnowBunny2020 HB UserSnowBunny2020 HB UserSnowBunny2020 HB UserSnowBunny2020 HB UserSnowBunny2020 HB UserSnowBunny2020 HB UserSnowBunny2020 HB User
Re: Stomach Stuff-- starting to get worried

Could this be caused by an intolerance to a food or drink?

Old 03-04-2011, 07:17 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

JJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB User
Re: Stomach Stuff-- starting to get worried

Did it start after you started taking the singular? I see that med is for allergies and asthma so are you taking it for allergies or asthma? It could be a side effect or it could be some virus as many are going around. If it keeps getting worse I would ask to see my Dr. or even have him/her refer you to a GI Dr. for further testing.

Wishing you luck...JJ...

Closed Thread