It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2011, 04:49 PM   #1
(male)

Kaotix HB User
Fever symptoms but no temperature

I woke up this morning feeling like my hands were clammy and my feet were freezing. I haven't been able to get a good nights sleep in weeks and last night i managed maybe 5 and thats pushing it. I also go from extremely hot and sweating on the forehead to freezing. Im on anti-anxiety meds and even got a couple xanax which let me get a couple more hours rest but i woke up feeling horrible again. I have no idea what this could be I have taken my temperature a couple times during the day and its been normal every time even right after i woke up.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-13-2011, 06:34 AM   #2
(male)

Kaotix HB User
Re: Fever symptoms but no temperature

I also had problems sleeping last night and woke up each time feeling nauseous.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-13-2011, 08:45 AM   #3
Inactive
(female)

SnowBunny2020 HB UserSnowBunny2020 HB UserSnowBunny2020 HB UserSnowBunny2020 HB UserSnowBunny2020 HB UserSnowBunny2020 HB UserSnowBunny2020 HB UserSnowBunny2020 HB UserSnowBunny2020 HB UserSnowBunny2020 HB UserSnowBunny2020 HB User
Re: Fever symptoms but no temperature

One of the side effects...and there are many....with anti-anxiety meds is nausea.
I know you said you just recently started taking Xanax, but how were you feeling before you started taking it and how did you feel before you started taking that first anti-anxiety med? Did you have the hot/cold sensations?
Are these the only meds you're taking? Before you start assuming that you have some horrid disease, maybe you could do some investigative work and see if you might be doing something to contribute to the problems you are having.

Closed Thread