It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-13-2011, 02:59 PM   #1
(female)

pinkgurlienatz HB User
Question Abdominal pains... what could it be??

For the past week I have been having dull pains in my abdomen (right side) which have been moving round to my side and now my back, the pain is constant but bareable, but if I stretch the pain is very sharp. I have been urinating more often but I don't know if this pain is to do with my kidneys or possible pregnancy. I have also had a few headaches, but it is normal for me to get headaches. I do not have any other pregnancy symptoms, however I have been trying for a baby since December. My last period started on 23rd February and my partner and I had intercourse 11 days after (5th March) and the week following that.

I am beginning to worry, however it is still too early to do a home pregnancy test as my period isn't due for another week and half.

What other symptoms are there for kidney infections? Could it be anything else?

Old 03-13-2011, 03:06 PM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

sjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB User
Re: Abdomenal pains.. what could it be??

Hi lots of things can cause abdominal pains. A relative of mine had pains in the side back and it turned out to be kidney stones. In order to be sure a health professional would be needed to check.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-13-2011, 03:21 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

SnowBunny2020 HB UserSnowBunny2020 HB UserSnowBunny2020 HB UserSnowBunny2020 HB UserSnowBunny2020 HB UserSnowBunny2020 HB UserSnowBunny2020 HB UserSnowBunny2020 HB UserSnowBunny2020 HB UserSnowBunny2020 HB UserSnowBunny2020 HB User
Re: Abdominal pains... what could it be??

I agree with SJB. It can be so many things and it would be best to see a doctor.

Closed Thread