It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-14-2011, 01:56 PM   #1
(female)

missjb10 HB User
burning up constantly (neck, face) shooting pains everywhere,veins more visible HELP!

Hello there,

I intially lost the feeling of my leg muscles on Jan 1st after a quick weekend trip down south and felt extremely weak the entire week after coming back. I have been experiencing nonstop symptoms ever since. Heres my timeline since then:

Week 1: limping around for a two days straight (like I lost my muscle strength in my right thigh) extremely tired- that weekend I was throwing up, burning hot neck/face (not a fever though) and was extremely stressing myself over thinking I had a serious STD

Week 2: nausea, acid reflux, and the appearance of geopraphic tongue that came and went up until week 5, developed a sore throat that stayed up until week 5 - took out my birth control early (nuvaring)- and discontinued using the product

Week 3: not feeling like myself, started to notice Petechiae on my skin and lining of my mouth, just tiny specks of blood on my legs, arm, chest and I still get them at week 6 - sore throat continued- burning skin sensation continued- I would touch my face or the back of my neck- and I'd be burning hot. developed a small rash on my stomach but again I was under a ridiculous amount of stress due to thinking I had something. I was literally looking for a rash as it was a significant symptom of the std.

Week 4: tested for the std and my stress levels came down when I saw a negative result but then started getting the worst headaches and body pains of my life- like nonstop shooting pain through my arms, legs, chest, ears and head (still persists at week 6)- as usual im continuously burning up several times a day- usually lasts for 10 mins or more. I never sweat- my upper body just gets extremely hot. Also noticed my veins are much more visible lately- in my palms, arms, legs, chest, even on one of my breasts- that was the original vein that made me start looking- this is definitely something new for me.

Week 5 same thing as week 4- constant pains and constant burning up.

Ive been to the ER twice and they say things look normal. They conducted the normal blood tests and everything was normal, did the red and white blood cell count and it came out normal. They claim its a viral infection but they dont typically last this long- its very unlikely. I hate being pushed away when I KNOW something isnt right. On top of that I have no insurance. Please help me.

The top symptoms that bother me all day long:

1) BURNING HOT UPPER BODY- back of neck, cheeks, forehead, scalp burn up multiple times a day- from morning till night

2) tension headaches- my headaches are all over my head (front back, sides)

3) ear pain and shooting body pains from my head to my toes - I do grind my teeth at night and was EXTREMELY stressed during weeks 1-3 (everyday I didnt think about anything else but the WORST)

4) the visible veins freak me out

Please help me- the symptoms don't stop. I can't live like this. It's so hard to focus. I think its my blood flow but my blood tests came out normal- the veins really scare me- theyre flat but very visible

Is it the after effects of stoping birth control early? I don't know.

Is it TMJ because I grind my teeth?

I understand these could be symptoms of anxiety but I dont even feel anxious anymore. All I feel is phsyical dull pain all day long and I'm so scared because things dont stop- its continuous. When I say I burn up all day long- I really mean all day long!!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-14-2011, 02:31 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

SnowBunny2020 HB UserSnowBunny2020 HB UserSnowBunny2020 HB UserSnowBunny2020 HB UserSnowBunny2020 HB UserSnowBunny2020 HB UserSnowBunny2020 HB UserSnowBunny2020 HB UserSnowBunny2020 HB UserSnowBunny2020 HB UserSnowBunny2020 HB User
Re: burning up constantly (neck, face) shooting pains everywhere,veins more visible H

Have you looked into fibromyalgia or MS symptoms?

Closed Thread