It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-16-2011, 04:56 AM   #1
(female)

ItsMyLife486 HB User
Can Daylight Savings Have This Much of an Effect or is it Something Else?

I usually tired, but for the past couple of days I am more tired than usual. I actually took a nap yesturday, but that didn't help at all. I sleep almost 8 hours a night, but still feel like I haven't slept in that couple of days. I usually wake up a few minutes before my alarm, but have been sleeping to my alarm for the past couple of days.

I know that I am restless while sleeping because my blankets are always twisted and all over the place.

I think I may be gettiing sick so I am not sure if that is what is it.

I work two jobs: job one I love, but is very exhausting and job two is causing me problems. I don't think it helps that this week I am working both jobs everyday with no break since job number two insists on scheduling me when I have asked them not to.

So, is it daylight savings time, the other stuff, or a combination of everything. I just want to not be tired.

Thank you!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-16-2011, 07:41 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

JJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB User
Re: Can Daylight Savings Have This Much of an Effect or is it Something Else?

I always seem to take at least a week to get use to DST and have heard others say the same thing. Maybe between the 2 jobs being done every day and DST your body just needs to get use to it all. If you also have a cold coming on, that doesn't help either.

Feel better....JJ...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-17-2011, 04:22 PM   #3
(male)

hithere4994 HB User
Re: Can Daylight Savings Have This Much of an Effect or is it Something Else?

If you've had those problems before DST, then it might be some kind of sickness. If not, then JJ is right.

Last edited by hithere4994; 03-17-2011 at 04:23 PM.

Closed Thread