It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-20-2011, 06:36 PM   #1
(male)

johnleno HB User
Stomach problem

Hello,

I have been having this problem for 9 months. My stomach is making these weird noises, sometimes up to 20-30 sounds in 5 minutes. I also have like burning pain and feel sometimes like someone is trying to pull my stomach away and some pain as well (usually mild), but at times can get bad. I have been releasing a lot of gas from both ends as well. I feel constipated most times and if I go to the bathroom sometimes I can't go, when I do I think there is lot of undigested food in my stools. If I eat it makes it things worse after, so I tend not to eat and it helps with some symptoms , such as noises and less pain. I also have been so tired, I sleep 14 hours a day and my doctors don't know what's wrong with me (I was low on vitamin d , but I am taking it and have normal levels and I am still tired, this fatigue came at the same time as my stomach problem. They did CBC and it was fine, they did protein c, amylase and lipase and those came book ok since the doctor didn't tell me anything. I had a stomach scan which came ok, I had upper endoscopy with biopsies which came ok.... i don't know what is wrong me, can anyone help... I am so sick of this and living like this. My doctor wants to do a colonoscopy and also a small intestine follow through...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-21-2011, 09:32 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

JJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB User
Re: Stomach problem

I would have the colonoscopy done just to rule out anything serious. Are you eating anything new recently that you just might be allergic to? Do you notice it after any certain foods or drink? Sounds almost like your not totally digesting your food which could indicate almost anything. Hopefully they get to the bottom of it all and your feeling better soon.

Wishing you luck...JJ....

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-21-2011, 11:03 AM   #3
Inactive
(female)

SnowBunny2020 HB UserSnowBunny2020 HB UserSnowBunny2020 HB UserSnowBunny2020 HB UserSnowBunny2020 HB UserSnowBunny2020 HB UserSnowBunny2020 HB UserSnowBunny2020 HB UserSnowBunny2020 HB UserSnowBunny2020 HB UserSnowBunny2020 HB User
Re: Stomach problem

I ditto what JJ stated.
My thought is you are eating something that is not agreeing with you.
Keep a food log and compare to how you feel.

Closed Thread