It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-21-2011, 11:08 AM   #1
(female)

Brittanii HB User
Someone help

I'm seventeen and ever since i got my period i've had cronic pain. In the first five-ten mintues i get it i throw up..usually 1 or 2 times and there's never been a time were i havn't puked. i feel like my body is contracting almost and i cant sit still, it feels like someones hand is grabbing and pushing my insides around. I know when im going to get my period because three days before my stomach is SO bloated that my belly button becomes an outty After i get my period the blood doesnt wanna seem to come out only little drops and i have to push it out it seems like. i first went to my family doctor and she gave me birth control. i was given six differnt kinds none of them worked im currently on Marvelon, were im only suppose to get it once every two months but ive had my period for three weeks now. I've also been to the hospital got ultra sounds, heart tests and nothing has showed up. the bloating in my stomach makes it hard for me to breathe but on top of that i just had a disslocated rib witch makes it even harder to breathe for me. AND NOW i have excessive burping where i feel like i have to puke it out and when i eat food and bend over it like forces it self back up into my throat. i feel like my body is getting worse and i just keep getting more and more health problems, does anyone know what this is please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-21-2011, 11:41 AM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

Titchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB User
Re: Someone help

Are you seeing an gynecologist? If not, I highly recommend that you do.

Last edited by Titchou; 03-21-2011 at 11:42 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-21-2011, 11:49 AM   #3
(female)

Brittanii HB User

yes i have she said the same thing first try birth control. Shes the one tht put me on marvelon but its making it worse

Old 03-21-2011, 08:21 PM   #4
Inactive
(female)

SnowBunny2020 HB UserSnowBunny2020 HB UserSnowBunny2020 HB UserSnowBunny2020 HB UserSnowBunny2020 HB UserSnowBunny2020 HB UserSnowBunny2020 HB UserSnowBunny2020 HB UserSnowBunny2020 HB UserSnowBunny2020 HB UserSnowBunny2020 HB User

My daughter had symptoms like this and she went to our health food/care store and was able to get something that seemed to regulate her hormones, which helped her periods.
Might want to go talk to someone at a GOOD health food store who knows about this.

Old 03-24-2011, 10:16 AM   #5
(female)

weaver02 HB Userweaver02 HB Userweaver02 HB User

I had the same problems. They tried all kinds of birth control pills but they made it worse. I end up having a hysterectomy and I felt better since, but you are to young for that. I was 29 with 2 kids for my gyn had to get it approved by 3 other doctors first. I hear that antidepressants and muscle relaxers work pretty well. I know how you feel, it is painful and I hope you find relief.

Hysterectomy
Appendectomy
Cholecystectomy
Sinus surgery
Tonsillectomy

Last edited by weaver02; 03-24-2011 at 10:18 AM.

Old 03-25-2011, 07:35 PM   #6
(female)

weaver02 HB Userweaver02 HB Userweaver02 HB User

I forgot to add that I still get nausea and stomach problems just not as bad or often. I take phenergan for nausea, which works very well and donnatal for cramps and bloating. I was told that during my menstrual cycle my hormones go crazy causing my IBS to be worse for 2 to 3 weeks. Anything that alters my hormones would cause great distress in my digestive system. Weird I know, but it is common. I went to the ER one time because I was in so much pain and was told I had large gas pockets in my colon. I was so embarrassed. The nurse told me she had went to the ER for the same thing before and the ER doc said a lot of people come to the ER because of painful gas, so I didn't feel as embarrassed. Well I thought I should add to my first post. I hope you find out what is going on and get better.

Hysterectomy
Appendectomy
Cholecystectomy
Sinus surgery
Tonsillectomy

Closed Thread