It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2011, 06:09 PM   #1
(male)

MrDann HB User
Unhappy Sleeping problems / stomach noises

Ok recently I made a post here about a problem I was having. Basically every single night for around 2 months now i have felt very sick and had partial diohreah and lower abdominal pains / aches. My stomach constantly makes rumbling noises all over my body like hunger but it's a bit different I can't really explain, judging a rumbling feeling. I've been getting worried lately as it is interfering with all of my early college mornings and sleeping patterns. I have had blood tests and I am fine plus I tried recording all meals and drinks and showing my doctor my recordings but no problems were found. I am happy as can be during the day but at night my body turns into a rumbling / sick feeling nightmare. Any help ?

P.s. I am a little depressed recently but not for the whole 2 months so I don't think it could be related. This only came a few days ago.

Old 03-26-2011, 06:15 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

JJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB User
Re: Sleeping problems / stomach noises

Have you been checked out by a GI Dr. to see if you have an acid stomach or something on those lines...like Gerd or Acid Reflux? You said you have kept a log of your eating have you noticed anything that seems to bring it on more?

Seeing your a college student is it possible your a bit nervous over things and just need to wind down at night? Many years ago I had something similar and my Dr. said I had a nervous stomach, as between trying to raise 2 young children, take care of a house etc. etc. I wasn't eating properly and by the time nightime came my body was just too wound up.

You said you have been a bit depressed, but is it over not feeling so hot or is there something actually bothering you? If your regular Dr. can't seem to get to the bottom of it, I would see a GI Dr. to make sure you don't have something going on.

Best wishes and hope you feel better soon...JJ...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread