It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2011, 12:56 PM   #1
(male)

milindsaraswala HB User
Cool I need tips from experts

I am 31 yrs old Indian male. Working in Kuwait from last 9 yrs as Software Eng. Here climate of Kuwait is very much cold in winter which go to 3 to 4 C and very much hot in summer which will go to 40 - 45 C.

Now I have problem like I cannot work very hard. I mean to say that if I lift more weight or If i have walk more I will get tired very fast. Usually I never work hard as I have to work on computer. So I feel that I am loosing my stamina. If I play some sports than my body start paining. So I should do maintain my stamina. I know that nothing will come like that, It will take long time.

Next thing I problem with concentration. I am reading some for exams or doing something, I will try go some fun thing and come. How I can concentrate on what I am doing.

Last and for most thing. As I am bachelor nobody with me to cook food for me. So as my routine is like from 8.00 Am to 4:00 Pm job from Sunday to Thursday. Is it good that I eat some nice breakfast in morning and can skip lunch in afternoon and directly eat at 6pm when reach home. What is your suggestion as I need to be active whole day in my working hours. Lot of time it happen that when I don't eat for 1 time also I feel very much tired and sleepy. Kindly help to choose some good food which help me to remain me active whole day or suggest me some vitamins tablets.

Sorry lots of question. I am new here, so sorry me for my ignorance. Kindly looking for some good tips from experts

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-27-2011, 01:10 PM   #2
(female)

Texa HB UserTexa HB User
Re: I need tips from experts

Are you drinking enough water? You really shouldn't skip your lunch meal. Eat all your meals and drink lots of water, not tea, coffee or soda, but good pure water. Find a good multivitamin to take every day and maybe do some exercising to build up stamina. You say you do computer work so that means sitting most of the time, so exercise when you can, after work maybe?
Learn to cook easy healthy meals for yourself. Everyone should know how to cook. Your body will thank you for it later and women love a man who can cook LOL

The Following User Says Thank You to Texa For This Useful Post:
milindsaraswala (03-27-2011)
Old 03-27-2011, 01:15 PM   #3
(male)

milindsaraswala HB User
Cool Re: I need tips from experts

Hi Texas,

You very good tip. Yea I am not drinking water very much. I will start drinking water as much as I can. I try to start swimming after my job as here summer will start.

If you don't mind can you give me some short list of healthy food name please.

Old 03-27-2011, 01:26 PM   #4
(female)

Texa HB UserTexa HB User
Re: I need tips from experts

Swimming is a great exercise!

The healthiest foods are whole foods (unprocessed)

Eggs
Chicken (Unless you're not a meat eater)
Seafood ( " )
Potatoes especially sweet potatoes
Spinach
Tomatoes
Onions
Beans (pinto, lentils, navy, green beans, etc..)
Brown Rice
Fruits especially berries

Google "Quick Easy healthy meals" that should give you tons of recipes, to teach yourself how to cook. There's nothing like eating your own cooking

Oh and don't forget spices. Spices are good for the body!

Closed Thread